Bill has 15+ years of litigation and law firm management experience. He is hardworking, efficient and detail oriented with strong leadership skills and a proven track record. He is extremely organized with a strong ability to multi-task. Bill works well in a team environment and is capable of handling complex matters and providing guidance to other team members to ensure that all matters are handled properly.
|Juris Doctor||Brooklyn Law School||2002|
|B.S. in Accounting||Binghamton University, School of Management||1999|
- New Jersey State Bar, 2019
- United States District Court, S.D.N.Y., 2016
- New York State Bar, Second Department, 2003
- New York State Bar Association.
- Trial Lawyers Section
- Torts, Insurance & Compensation Section
- Commercial & Federal Litigation Section
- Trusts & Estates Law Section
- Elder Law & Special Needs Section
- Labor Law & Employment Section
- Richmond County Bar Association
- Negligence Section
- No-Fault Section
- Elder Law Section
- New York Claims Association
Bill is extremely competitive and loves to compete and just about any sport. His competitive nature is what inspired him to become a litigation attorney. He plays basketball and golf on a regular basis, although less frequently than he used to given his newly assumed roles as husband to wife Jamie and father to Madison and Liam. He spends much of his free time these days at Gymboree, dance class and soccer practice and loves every minute of it!