At the law firm of Larkin Farrell LLC, we always put our clients first, providing solutions to their legal problems in the most time-sensitive, cost effective manner possible. We are proud to serve New Jersey clients from our New York, NY office in a wide range of practice areas including insurance litigation, civil litigation, family law, and foreclosure defense.
Our New York, NY Office Location
Our NYC office is conveniently located two blocks from Penn Station at:
1250 Broadway 36th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Contact us today to discuss your case. All consultations are free of charge.
Our Practice Areas
The team at Larkin Farrell is experienced in representing New York City clients in a wide variety of practice areas, including but not limited to:
- New York Insurance Litigation – We have years of experience defending insurers in litigation involving No-Fault Claims, First Party Claims, Third Party Claims, Bad Faith, and more. We use declaratory judgment actions to try to get an early resolution to every case with the best possible outcome for our clients.
- New York Civil Litigation – We represent clients in a wide range of civil litigation matters, including but not limited to:
- Business Litigation cases such as breach of contract disputes, business dissolutions, non-compete agreement disputes, and more.
- Collection Litigation cases in both commercial and consumer matters, including FDCPA issues, promissory notes, and more.
- Construction Litigation cases including mechanics liens, lis pendens, breach of contract, and more.
- Employment Litigation cases involving common labor disputes such as wage disputes, discrimination or harrassment, termination disputes, or cases involving Department of Labor laws.
- Property Damage Litigation cases involving earthquakes, hurricanes, fire, construction defects, and more.
- Real Estate Litigation cases involving contract disputes, landlord tenant issues, zoning, and more.
- New York Family Law – We help guide our clients through potentially complex and emotionally charged family law issues, such as divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, and more.
- New York Foreclosure Defense – If your home is facing foreclosure, we can help you understand your rights and options, such as a loan modification, short sale, investigating lender violations, and stopping the sheriff sale.